The 4-in-1 adapter offers a plug-and-play solution for connecting your notebook to an external display via HDMI, VGA or DVI interface. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your laptop and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI/VGA cable (not included). It has wide compatibility with laptop with type-c interface. With OTG function, you can also connect the adapter to your cellphone or tablet. Features:
- HDMI VGA DVI can only be connected to one device, can't work at the same time, do not support dual-screen display.
- HDMI/DVI output supports Max. resolution of 4K. VGA up to 1920x1080@60Hz.
- USB 3.0 port can be connected with hard disk, mouse, keyboard, gamepad or other peripherals, support 5Gbps high-speed transmission.
- USB supports OTG function, can be used for cellphone or tablet.
- For Macbook / Surface Book 2 / Samsung S8 / Samsung Note 8 / Huawei P10 / Huawei Mate 10 / One Plus and other type-c devices to connect with external monitor/TV/projector with HDMI/VGA/DVI interface.
Interface: HDMI, VGA, DVI, USB
Cable Length: About 15cm
Suitable: for Macbook / Surface Book 2 / Samsung S8 / Samsung Note 8 / Huawei P10 / Huawei Mate 10 / One Plus and More
Package Weight: About 75g Package List:
1 * USB Type-C to VGA DVI HDMI & USB Adapter
(Other items in the pictures are not included.)