This product is used for recording the cumulative number of electronic pulse signal. Widely used in various electric pulse counts in oil, chemical, textile, machinery, mining, national defense, agriculture, food, printing and other industries.Features:
- Six digit electromagnetic counter, which is used to record the cumulative number of electric pulse signals.
- High speed counter measurement, accurate count and small indication error.
- Combined with secondary instrument, it can be digital display instrument.
- It will generate attractive power in the electromagnet after the electrical signal is input to the counter.
- Widely used in petroleum, chemical, textile, machinery, mining, defense, agriculture, food, printing and other industries of all kinds of electric pulse count.
Condition: 100% New
Count Range: 0~999999
Voltage: DC 36V
Range of Voltage Fluctuation: ±10%
Count Speed: 20 times per second
Indication Error: < 1X0.00001
Environment Temperature: -20℃~50℃
Relative Temperature: ≤ 85%
Reset Mode: Pressing Type (with lock)
Installation: Panel Type
Weight: Approx. 116g / 4.1 ozPackage list:
1 * Electromagnetic Counter