- Prepayment by M-Pesa or by credit card
- 15 days free returns
- Pay for international delivery online and have no additional cost at delivery
- Full refund if you do not get your package delivered
Delivery & Returns
Shipped from abroad. Delivered between Tuesday 17 Dec and Monday 23 Dec.See more
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Seller Score: 86%
These drill bits are cutting tools used to remove material to create holes of circular cross-section.There are many sizes for your choice and can create different kinds of holes in many different materials. Attached to a drill which powers them to cut through the workpiece by rotation.
- Paint on the body of this bit avoids getting rusty.
- Opening neat and smooth, no broken edges, no shaking and chip easily.
- Small incision resistance, drilling stably and will not break the border.
- Mainly used for drilling ceramic tile, marble, granite, concrete and other hard material.
- Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone counter top.
1, To prolong its using life, better to use with water for cooling and lubrication.
2, The hole drill bit can be used with bench drill, hand electric drill.
3, When you using hand electric drill, start slowly at 45 degree angle and go vertical after you make an initial mark.
1 x Diamond Drill Bit
1. Please allow 1-2mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2.There are two types of shank in different diameters and we will send in . Please take the real one as standard.
- Paint on the body of this bit avoids getting rusty
- Opening neat and smooth, no broken edges, no shaking and chip easily
- Small incision resistance, drilling stably and will not break the border
- Mainly used for drilling ceramic tile, marble, granite, concrete and other hard material
- Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone counter top
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE840OT09VT7GNAFAMZ
- Main Material: -
- Weight (kg): 0.038
This product has no ratings yet.