Advantages of metallic flash disk
How to Use with Smart TvHow should I format my USB drive (FAT32, exFAT, NTFS)? If none of your videos exceed 4GB in file size, you should be using FAT32 as this is the most compatible filesystem and works on all Smart TVs.However, if any of your video files are over 4 GB, you will need to use either exFAT or NTFS.
Use a USB Flash Drive to Make Windows Run Faster with Windows ReadyBoost
- Portability- One of the greatest advantages of a flash drive is its portability
- Frequent Use-
- If you frequently need to transfer files between computers that
- Size-The small size of portable flash drives can be a benefit
- Because flash drives have no moving parts, they are extremely durable
- The USB flash drive is made of aluminum alloy material, it is durable and waterproof, ensures long life span.
- Key chain design makes it portable and not easy to fall off. You can clip it on your keys or bags.
- 64GB large capacity allows you to store plenty of photos, videos, audio, music, etc.
- High compatibility: Compatible with any PC, Laptop, Tablets, Computers, and other devices with USB port.